News & Events
- Firm Welcomes Lauren M. Horne Posted February 13, 2014
- Stone Oak Rotary Presentation Posted February 13, 2014
- Strategic Planning for the Bexar County Women's Bar Association Posted January 20, 2014
- Successful Sale, Satisfied Client Posted January 10, 2014
- Strategic Planning Completed Posted November 20, 2013
- Chessa Akins Invited to Join William Sessions Inn of Court Posted October 7, 2013
- Tiffanie Clausewitz named to State Bar Committee Posted October 7, 2013
- Firm Welcomes Andrea Morris Posted July 10, 2013
- Lawfirm Again Recognized as Top Energy Law Firm Posted April 16, 2013
- News & Events Archive
Integrity. Excellence. Dedication.
The Rosenblatt Law Firm combines small town service with big city experience. Our firm acts as general counsel to small to medium size businesses, guiding them from inception to dissolution and everything in between.
Rosenblatt Law Firm represents business entities as well as business owners alike. It is our goal to tailor the right entity for the right business.
Whether your business has one employee or a thousand, it is always important to ensure you have a solid employment plan in place.