James D. Rosenblatt
fax: (210) 562-2929
James is the President of Rosenblatt Law Firm and Chair for the Transactional Section of Rosenblatt Law Firm. He brings with him 25 years of experience in business law and strategic planning.
- Texas State Bar, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 1994
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, 1994
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas, 1994
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas, 2010
- United States Supreme Court, 2003
- University of the Incarnate Word, 2001 – Master of Business Administration
- Emory University School of Law, 1993 – Juris Doctorate of Law
- Wesleyan University, 1990 – Bachelor of Arts in Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas
- San Antonio Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- 2021 Best Lawyers in America (Best Lawyers.com)
James is the President of Rosenblatt Law Firm and Chair for the transactional side of the firm. He brings with him 27 years of experience in business law and strategic planning. Before founding Rosenblatt Law Firm, James worked as an associate for Davidson & Troilio, a regional law firm, where he worked on environmental, government, corporate, real estate and litigation work. He worked nationally as an associate for Akin Gump focusing on general Corporate Practice and associated securities, mergers, and related work. Before RLF, he worked as in-house general counsel for an international construction company, aiding in strategic planning, managing all legal issues, acquiring multiple offices across the country and Canada, directing human resources, and actively participating in financial planning, human resource, accounting, and risk management.
James graduated from Wesleyan University with honors with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Emory University with a Juris Doctorate, and the University of the Incarnate Word with a Master of Business Administration with honors. Over the years James has continued to stay active in the business community by Teaching MBA and Law courses at Texas A&M University, Kingsville (San Antonio Campus) and University of the Incarnate Word. He has held board positions on homeowners’ associations, development boards, leadership advisement organizations, and many other community engagement boards.
While James can most often be described as self-amused, he strives to be seen as a good listener, problem solver, and counselor. One of his most significant accomplishments is that Rosenblatt Law Firm still has many of its initial clients from 15 years ago when the firm opened, and these clients continue to be sources of referral today.