RECOGNITIONS AND EDUCATION
- Texas State Bar 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Bexar County Women’s Bar LEAD Academy – 2021-22
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Texas A&M University, 2008 Bachelor of Arts Communication
- Michigan State University, 2015 Juris Doctorate of Law
- Chartered Special Needs Consultant (ChSNC®)
- San Antonio Scene, Rising Star Lawyer, 2020,
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2020, 2021, 2022
- San Antonio Scene, San Antonio Outstanding Women in Law 2022 – Probate, Estate Planning & Trusts
Cat is a proud alumna of Texas A&M University’s 2008 graduating class, obtaining a bachelor’s degree in communication. She returned to school to earn her law degree from Michigan State University in 2015. Cat has 7 years of experience working in estate planning, guardianship, and probate. Prior to ROSENBLATT LAW FIRM, Cat worked for Weisinger Law Firm as a Senior Associate Attorney for 4 years. At Rosenblatt Law Firm, Cat works on guardianship, probate, and estate planning. She enjoys working with her clients and educating them on the process. She measures success by the client referrals she receives.
During her free time, Cat is a special needs consultant, helping families with special loved ones obtain guardianship and preparing trusts. She also helped frontline workers at the start of the COVID pandemic with setting up basic estate plans. Cat enjoys watching Harry Potter, Spurs Basketball, and musicals.